SIP & PAINT NIGHT
Monday, June 14th, 2021
Cost includes all supplies, 1 drink, and step-by-step instruction by local artist Hope Wirta.
All skill levels welcome! (Not 21+)
FOR PERFORMING ARTISTS
We believe musicians should be paid well for their time and talent.
Opening a brand new business during a pandemic, we only have a tiny music budget.
For the time being, we are inviting musicians to use our space on Tuesday nights to host their own shows.
If this is something you're open to, we hope you will keep reading!
Who we’re looking for:
We are open to various genres for our well ventilated indoor venue!
Musicians who are excited about exploring cross-promotional opportunities with us to promote their own show.
To make sure you are paid well through suggested donation door fees and tips, musicians with strong followings, or who are comfortable playing for exposure and experience.
How to get booked:
Send an email to Genevieve at email@example.com with “MUSIC” in the subject line.
Email should include:
Links to samples of your music
Social media links
Photo and/or logo
Once you’re booked:
No pressure! There are no quotas.
If you make a flier, we will proudly hang it in our front window and in both bathrooms.
Have your band page follow @BlindOxPDX on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
We will create a Facebook Event and add your page as a co-host.
Post about your show and tag @BlindOXPDX in the posts.
We strongly suggest making 10 small papers with your band’s PayPal or Venmo QR code for contact-less tipping during the show.
At your show:
- Music can start any time on your Tuesday.
- Music needs to end by 10pm.
- Our establishment is family friendly and all ages until 8pm.
- We do not have sound equipment, so will rely on you to provide everything you need.
- Performing artists can run their own breaks.
- Our staff will help you collect your suggested door fee at the register.
Our regular customers will be asked if they would like to tip the band during checkout.
- We encourage you to print and display papers with QR codes to your Venmo/PayPal for contactless-tipping at each table, at cash registers, and pickup areas.
- Please put out a tip jar! (we suggest a clear container with a starter $10 dollar bill in it)
- We suggest having a friend stationed at your merchandise table and be able to take credit cards (Square, PayPal, etc.) and/or e-payments (Venmo, Facebook, etc.)
Please let us know how we can support you in making this event a success for you!